The Literacy project is a European wide research project funded by the European Commission in the area of ICT under the FP7 Programme.
The aim of the project was to create an advanced online portal to support the inclusion of dyslexic youth and adults in society. This was done by providing personalized e-learning programs and tools for managing tasks at home, work or school.
The Literacy project was funded by the European Commission (Grant agreement no: 288596). Led by Indra Sistemas (Spain), it was implemented by collaboration of seven partners from five countries in the EU and Associated countries. The 36 month project was launched in March 2012.
- INDRA SISTEMAS, S.A (Spain)
- B&M InterNets s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
- University of Vienna (Austria)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences - Institute of Psychology (Hungary)
- Anima Scan Ltd. (Israel)
- CET - Centre for Educational Technology (Israel)
- Pedagogical and Psychological Counseling Center Brno (Czech Republic)
|R&D EU-Projekte, Öffentliche Finanzierung|
|2012 - 2015|
|CSLEARN - Educational Technologies|